Budget shared desert tours from Marrakech
Shared Marrakech desert tours designed for tourists who want to discover the beautiful Moroccan desert, with minimum fees and a maximum of security
We arrange shared Marrakech desert tours that will allow you to have a unique and authentic experience of Morocco’s Sahara desert by riding a camel over the dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga or the dunes of Chegaga in Zagora, watch the Saharan sunset on the back of your camel, climb the dunes and meditate for hours, listen to the silence, dine under millions of stars, enjoy drums party around the campfire and sleep in a traditional nomad tent
Our shared Marrakech desert tours run by a team of professional drivers and knowledgeable guides that devoted themselves for tourism sector for many years and proud to show the best of Morocco for their guests.
Our team is committed to operating outstanding shared desert trips and tours at reasonable prices. We offer a wide range of desert trips from Marrakech, and also from Fes, Ouarzazate, Casablanca, Tanger, Agadir or elsewhere including overnight camel treks and comfortable vehicles. Our services include: – transportation in 4×4 vehicles, van or mini-bus – 4×4 excursion for your off-road adventure – Camel trekking tours at Erg Chebbi and Merzouga and Excursions and days trips from Marrakech. All our valuable, personalized & professional services are at fair pricing for your lifetime Morocco Trip!
The Moroccan expert team of SHARED SAHARA DESERT TRIPS is inviting you to a world full of history, stories; culture, excitement and adventure, where you can have fun and learn at the same time.
Available Shared desert trips From Marrakech
The above shared Marrakech desert tours are covered by the following guarantees:
- * Modern, Air conditioned vehicle.
- * Clients in charge of Air conditioning levels in Vehicle.
- * Clients in charge of Music (if any) and music levels in vehicle.
- * English, French, Spanish speaking tour guide.
- * Standard desert camp with Bivouacs & Toilets
- * Access to showers on Morning of after a stay in a desert camp
- * Minimum Sightseeing of 30 Minutes at Ait Ben haddou.
- * Minimum Sightseeing of 1 hour in Ouarzazate.
- * Minimum Sightseeing of 1 hour in Zagora
- * Minimum Sightseeing of 1 hour at Todra Gorge.
- * Minimum Sightseeing of 1 hour in Merzouga.
- * Sunrise & Sunset Camel treks
- * Satisfying evening meals and Breakfasts
See Book Your Trip to customize or request the complete itinerary for the above tour