Marrakech Desert Tour 3 Days
Are you planning to enjoy an amazing shared or private Marrakech to Merzouga tour? We are here for you with our best-seller Marrakech to Merzouga 3-day desert safari tour. This is one of the most amazing Merzouga tours which will let you discover the real beauty of Morocco Sahara Desert with ease. You will get an amazing chance to enjoy the sand dunes, Kasbahs and oases in the best possible way. Even more, you can also enjoy thrilling camel trekking and a peaceful sleep under the starry sky. This amazing tour with us will surely be an unforgettable journey for you.
During your 3 days Marrakech to Merzouga desert tours. You head into Morocco’s Sahara Desert on a camel. watch the sunset over the Erg Chebbi Dunes. Experience the profound silence and incomparable beauty of the vast night sky, far from the noise or lights of any city. Our guides set up a bedouin-style camp, cook traditional food, and entertain you with the ancient music of Saharan desert dwellers. This overnight tour offers spectacular views and a chance to experience the desert nomad lifestyle and to explore the historical Kasbahs. Eat a traditional Moroccan Tagine, take part in a drum circle, and sleep in an authentic Berber tent. See pink flamingoes at an oasis near Merzouga, and search for desert reptiles and mammals as you trek.
- Get a chance to enjoy a drive across Tizi Ntichka and High Atlas Mountains.
- You will also visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou’s village which is UNESCO preserved.
- To explore the majestic gorges, you can enjoy a walk in Todgha oasis along the stream.
- In Erg Chebbi, we will enjoy an amazing camel ride along with the stunning views of sunrise and sunset.
- Sleep under a starry sky in Erg Chebbi at your Sahara Desert camp.
- Enjoy a journey back to your place while ending this amazing Marrakech Sahara tour.
Marrakech Desert Tour to Merzouga Itinerary
DAY 1 : MARRAKECH – OUARZAZATE – DADES VALLEY (6 H DRIVE)
Your best tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert trip will start at 7:30 early in the morning from your accommodation. The journey will start with an amazing drive to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. The route will pass through the high Atlas Mountains and Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. We will make numerous stops on the way to enjoy a closer look at the beauty of the place. We will also visit the UNESCO world heritage site which also has served multiple blockbusters of Hollywood. From here, we will continue our journey to Ouarzazate for enjoying a delicious lunch at leisure. After that, we will drive through the oasis of Skoura. This is a well-known place for its Amridil Kasbah which is truly a worth visiting place here.
From this place, we will continue the trip to through the village of KalaaMgouna, and Valley of the Roses. These are the famous places for Damascus rose destination factories and ‘’Ksours”. Before reaching our boutique guesthouse in Dades Valley to have dinner we will explore the beauty here.
DAY 2: DADES – TODRA GORGES – MERZOUGA (4 H DRIVE)
Next day, we will start our next journey through 1001 Kasbahs road to Tinghir after having breakfast. Here you will be able to enjoy a peaceful walk along Todgha River Banks. Even more, you can visit Ksours and Berber Villages. You will end up this journey by reaching the impressive landscapes of Todgha Gorges' huge cliffs. In Gorges we will treat you with the delicious lunch at leisure before starting our next journey to Merzouga.
After reaching Erg Chebbi, you will meet up with your camel caravan. Here the road ends and you will explore the beauty of color changing sand dunes while riding your camel. Here you will also get a chance to enjoy the dramatic sunset scenery. At the end of the day, we will head back to our Sahara Desert campsites to enjoy a delicious dinner. The amazing food will be served under the starry sky along with drums and natural beauty around. .
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH (9 H DRIVE)
At 3rd day of the tour, you have to get ready early in the morning to enjoy a camel ride and stunning sunrise. We will return to Marrakech via Anti Atlas Mountains’ volcanic landscapes. During this journey, we will pass through Ouarzazate, Tizi Ntichka pass and village of Nkob. We will have delicious Moroccan lunch at Ouarzazate. However, this amazing tour will end up by reaching your accommodation.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The tour price per person will depend on the number of participants in the tour.
- Driving time mentioned is not including stops for lunch, photography, rest or sightseeing.
- The drive of 3rd day is quite long, so be well-prepared for that
- Vehicle of the tour will be arranged according to the number of participants.
- The fee of local guide and entrance is not included in the tour package. You have to pay this on your own.
- Although pick up time for the tour can be flexible but 7:30 to 8:00 is the most recommended.
- If you want to enjoy sandboarding, you can ask for a board. We will give you the one which is available in the lodge.
- Free arrival transfer(Marrakech Airport - Marrakech hotel)
- Transportation (A/C comfortable 4WD/minivan/minibus)
- Professional English speaking driver during the trip
- Accommodation in typical hotels, riads and tents
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- Pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech
- Camel trek to overnight in nomad desert camp
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Berber music show / Entertainment
- Visit to nomad and Berber families
- Visit the sites such as Kasbahs, Canyons, Breaks for photos...Etc
- Personal expenses
PRICES FOR PRIVATE TOURS
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|PRICE PER PERSON||290 €||220 €||180 €||160 €||150 €|
PRICES FOR GROUP TOURS
|ADULT||CHILD (3-11)||INFANT (0-2)|
|88 € / PER PERSON||50 %||Free|