Marrakech Desert Tour 3 Days
3 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech to Merzouga
The best-selling, 3 day desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga will allow to you see Morocco’s amazing sahara desert up close. Not only will you be treated to famous Berber sites and enjoy majestic scenery along the way, you will also get to see one of Morocco’s most famous sites – the dunes of Erg Chebbi and spend the night at a Sahara desert camp that is far from everywhere, and allows you to truly escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Get a chance to enjoy a drive across Tizi Ntichka and High Atlas Mountains.
- You will also visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou’s village which is UNESCO preserved.
- To explore the majestic gorges, you can enjoy a walk in Todgha oasis along the stream.
- In Erg Chebbi, we will enjoy an amazing camel ride along with the stunning views of sunrise and sunset.
- Sleep under a starry sky in Erg Chebbi at your Sahara Desert camp.
- Enjoy a journey back to your place while ending this amazing Marrakech Sahara tour.
3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour to Merzouga Itinerary
DAY 1 : MARRAKECH – OUARZAZATE – DADES VALLEY (6 H DRIVE)
DAY 2: DADES – TODRA GORGES – MERZOUGA (4 H DRIVE)
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH (9 H DRIVE)
- Hotel or riad pick up and drop off (or to closest available point if the place is not car accessible).
- Travel in an air-conditioned modern 4x4 or van, with English speaking driver/ guide.
- The first night's accommodation (Private A/C ensuite room) with dinner & breakfast.
- Sunset camel rides in Erg Chebbi.
- Beverages and lunches en route.
- Second night's accommodation in private tent with shared bathrooms. Showers available in the morning at the camp operator's lodge. Dinner and breakfast included.
- (Option to upgrade to deluxe camp with ensuite tent for €65 per person when booking.)
- Beverages and lunches
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Local guides (if applicable)
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- The price per person of this tour will depend on how many people there are in your party.
- The pickup time for your tour can be flexible, however, the distances to be covered are rather long, so between 7.30 and 8am is highly recommended.
- A 4x4 can be used for 4 adult passengers comfortably. If you have five or more people in your party, a van will be used for your tour.
- Driving times can be extensive. Day three, driving back from Merzouga, is particularly long. Please make sure you understand and are prepared for it.
- Local guides and entrance fees (if applicable) are NOT included. You pay for these directly to the suppliers.
- If you wish to sand board in the dunes of Erg Chebbi, there are a few sand boards that you can take with you to the camp. Just ask and, if available, you will be given one.